Summer Camp For Youth
Big Creek Kentucky
June 29th to July 3rd
Health Forms are due ASAP—Don’t forget to have them notarized.
***You CANNOT go without these!!!***
NOTE THE DEPARTURE TIME CHANGE!!!!
7:15am –Meet at church for prayer and loading 7:15am
7:30am –Leave Church at 7:30am(YES THIS IS Earlier than we thought…. according to the map it will take 5 hrs, 45 min…. and we need to stop for lunch and bathroom breaks)
12:00pm –Stop for Lunch(fast food in route)
3:00pm –Arrive and Check in at Big Creek
7:30am –Breakfast and pack
8:00am –Leave Big Creek
11:00am –Stop in Bristol for Lunch (fast food) and Go-carts (tentative)
1:00pm –Continue trip to Greensboro
4:00pm –Arrive at Church (estimated arrival time—we will call when we are about 30 minutes from the church to give you time to get there)
Lunch money for to and from (Fast Food)
Extra spending money for snacks and souvenirs
Downloadable Documents and Forms
Daily Schedule July 4 Week Shortened
Summer Camp For Youth-Detail Letter
Cost Of Camp
Total Cost – $128.00
Deposit – $50.00 Non-refundable Deposit Due By May 3rd
Final Payment (Balance Due) – $78.00 Due By June 1st
Parents will be responsible for the total cost of the trip. We will do fundraisers. However, to benefit from the fundraisers, both the students and the parents need to participate. If there happens to be a family hardship, please speak to Shelley Neal about your circumstances and we will see what we can do to help.
Fundraising Activities NEW DATES
Rent-A-Kid Fundraising Events April 19th and May 31st (We will start our projects by 9am…we will need to meet at the church by 8:30am)
Taco Dinner and Devotions April 27th at 6:00pm
If you choose not to go
If a student decides not to go on the trip after June 8th, their family will still be responsible for the total cost of the trip unless they can find someone to fill their place.
Ages For Youth Camp
Students Who Have Completed Sixth Grade Through The Twelfth Grade
Additional Requirements To Attend Camp
- Return Paperwork by due dates (I will give this out with dates to return them, once we have them)
- All youth are expected to show good discipline and respect of all participants while here at church as well as on the trip
- If a camper does not follow the rules while on the trip, the youth chaperones and camp officials have the right to send the camper home at the parent’s expense
- We will schedule several bible studies and missions activities to complete prior to going to the mission trip to help us get ready—those going on the mission trip must attend unless given permission to make it up at another time.
- There will be requirements such as dress code sent via Big Creek, we must all follow and respect their rules as well.
Please be on the lookout for Big Creek Forms…I.e. Health Forms, Activity Sign up Forms, etc. As they come in, Shelley will get them to you. Please be quick at returning the information. In order for us to get our first choices of Mission assignments we must get our paperwork in on time.